Week: 18

Saturday, November 5, 2011


How far along? 18 weeks now!
Total weight gain/loss: 3-4 lbs.
Maternity clothes? I bought a belly band, haven't had to use it yet though!

Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: Feeling LOTS of movement and even a few kicks!
Miss Anything? I am getting nervous to sleep on my stomach still, so I stopped doing that. I LOVE sleeping on my tummy, so I miss that! BOO!

Movement:
Yep, love it.
Food cravings: Still potatoes, mashed or baked. Love them. And still am not loving anything sweet, I should add that to what I miss part.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.
Have you started to show yet:  I think so! Hubby said he can tell I am getting bigger.
Gender: 95% GIRL, still. We have a doctors appointment tomorrow that will confirm the gender!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Still looking pretty odd.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, happy :)

Looking forward to: Seeing her on the ultra sound and making sure she is healthy and growing good!!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply