On Wednesday's we wear PINK

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

At the beginning of this pregnancy I was convinced I was having twins. The main reason was because I was SO sick. My first two pregnancies I wasn't very sick at all so to have a completely different experience I assumed there must be two babies in there. Once I found out there was in fact only 1 baby I began to think it was a girl. I was slightly more sick with Laikynn and I have heard that you experience more morning sickness with a girl. So then I was convinced I was having a girl. Funny story, I was convinced my first was a girl and my second was a boy.. so obviously I am really good at guessing the gender of my babies HA!

Before we found out the gender I decided to plan a cute little gender reveal photo shoot with cupcakes and tulle skirts (because I was so convinced it was a girl). Well turns out baby is a boy and so we didn't get the chance to wear these darling skirts for the gender reveal. However, they are SO cute that we will just wear them all summer long to parties and wedding! If you have followed my blog before you know how much we LOVE Bliss Tulle!

Our shoes though... <3
Mine // Steve Madden



share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
15 Comments »

15 Responses to “On Wednesday's we wear PINK”

  1. What a great post. I’m really like it! Very, very dgdeeac good!
    workout clothing men

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could be because girls are named as Wednesday, and pink color is meant somehow for girls http://www.babynology.com/meaning-wednesday-f6.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgoodness i love this so so so much. YOU'RE STYLE IS SCORCHIN' GUUURRLLLL

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgoodness i love this so so so much. YOU'RE STYLE IS SCORCHIN' GUUURRLLLL

    ReplyDelete
  5. you need to pick some accessories for your outfit :) but over all you two look cute and girly :3

    baltic amber teething necklace

    ReplyDelete
  6. You both look gorgeous in these dresses. The little girl took my heart away. My cousin will have a grand wedding at one of iconic event venues Chicago and my daughter will be her flower girl. Looking for awesome dresses for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you get something like this. Now, this is not a bad photo of Vanessa Lachey by any means.

    It's actually pretty glamorous, and really sexy in a way that makes me slightly

    uncomfortable. Baby Bags

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remembered my early 20s when I used to fall asleep at night without thinking of anyone, but as time flies the feelings inside me keep changing as I started having heartbreaks from people I love and trust.
    My sweet days were ruined by my Husband after using me to get for my family wealth. My heart was broken when I overheard him on the phone telling his cousin his plans to dump me after achieving his goals, we had fight after that before he relocated to another city.
    I gets supper sad feelings for being used but I truly love him and want him back, I think more of him before sleep, I see him in every dream and I wakes up almost every night wishing he’s back. I tried to move on but it wasn’t possible because I can’t let got. I needed a spiritual interpretation why I can’t let go after 6 months.
    Dr. Wakina was the perfect solution, he is a high profiled spell doctor. I never expected Dr. Wakina to review my situation and make it perfect, love doctor discovered the genuine side of my husband and reasons why I can’t move on and perfected all. It was hard to believe until my husband came back as a man I fell in love with. I learnt after the spell that nothing can separate me from my soul mate or dreams. I’m happy for the nice time I spent with Dr. Wakina, he can be contacted via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This will not shock you: pregnant stars do not mess around with micro bags. We didn't set out to do a maternity edition of our usual celeb bag round-up, it just sort of happened accidentally; you could call it...unplanned. Baby Bags

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here's to hoping you finally learn how to swallow in 2017!

    ReplyDelete