Maternity Style

Wednesday, April 20, 2016


This pregnancy is all about trying my best to combine comfort with style. Not going to lie, most days I end up staying in my workout clothing because what is more comfortable then leggings & Nike's?? But I do try to look some what put together when I am out and about! I have about 3 months left of this pregnancy so I don't really want to be dropping tons of money on maternity clothing unless it is necessary.

I love that loose, tunics are in style right now! I already own a bunch so they have been my go-to! They are long enough to cover my growing belly & loose enough that I don't feel like I am ruining any of them by stretching them out. I feel like they tend to hide the bump a little more which is great in the first trimester when you are in the awkward pregnancy stage where no one is really sure if you put on a couple pounds or are actually pregnant!
Top // Free People (sold out) similar
Now let's talk maternity jeans... I have searched for some decent looking and fitting maternity jeans but have yet to find any that I really love. So I decided just buy some jean/jeggings that are a few sizes bigger than I normally wear. I love Flying Monkey Jeans because of the amazing stretch in them! They are SO comfortable! Then once my belly outgrows the jeans I just throw on a belly band!
Jeans // Flying Monkey via: Target
Belly Band // Target

For shoes I have been buying mostly flats or a slight wedge, just so I can chase other children around with my big belly! These are flats are my new FAV! I am so tempted to buy them in other colors too!!
Shoes: Steve Madden





And my little side kick had to show off her cute outfit from Hazzard Lane Clothing!
Top // Free People (sold out) similar

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
5 Comments »

5 Responses to “Maternity Style”

  1. 4/20 blaze it am i right
    just kidding love th3 hair lol XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I truly love your maternity wear. The floral top is blowing my mind. Well, my sister will also need such cozy dresses in coming days but lately I am seeking reviews about maternity alo yoga pants for her prenatal yoga classes. I wonder if you have any reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your girl picture.she look nice. I truly love your best maternity jeans

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was seriously one of the best shows I have ever seen. She was amazing. She played several different instruments and told funny stories between songs. Nappy Bags

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remembered my early 20s when I used to fall asleep at night without thinking of anyone, but as time flies the feelings inside me keep changing as I started having heartbreaks from people I love and trust.
    My sweet days were ruined by my Husband after using me to get for my family wealth. My heart was broken when I overheard him on the phone telling his cousin his plans to dump me after achieving his goals, we had fight after that before he relocated to another city.
    I gets supper sad feelings for being used but I truly love him and want him back, I think more of him before sleep, I see him in every dream and I wakes up almost every night wishing he’s back. I tried to move on but it wasn’t possible because I can’t let got. I needed a spiritual interpretation why I can’t let go after 6 months.
    Dr. Wakina was the perfect solution, he is a high profiled spell doctor. I never expected Dr. Wakina to review my situation and make it perfect, love doctor discovered the genuine side of my husband and reasons why I can’t move on and perfected all. It was hard to believe until my husband came back as a man I fell in love with. I learnt after the spell that nothing can separate me from my soul mate or dreams. I’m happy for the nice time I spent with Dr. Wakina, he can be contacted via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete