Since we found it a little difficult to get everyone together at the same time, we ended up announcing our new expected little one a few different ways!
1. My favorite way of announcing it was to my family. We decided to let Titan be the one to share the wonderful news that he was soon to be a big brother. Since he couldn't quite say it himself yet we put it on his shirt and had him wear it to my parents house. Once we got there he still had his jacket on and we asked Grandpa to help him take it off. He did so, and started reading Titan's shirt! It was fun to see the reactions of everyone as they read the bottom of the shirt.
"I'm not lion. I'm going to be a big brother."
2. Next we announced it to Devan's family. We had a big BBQ at our house and invited everyone over. Right before we were about to eat, Devan let everyone know he was going to bless the food first. At the end of his prayer he blessed my pregnancy and the baby growing in my belly, then quickly said amen. It totally took everyone by surprise!!
3. Since there was a few late comers to the BBQ we also set out some custom M&M's that said "WE'RE EXPECTING" "DUE DATE: 04/06/21" "BOY OR GIRL??" then some had pictures of binky's and teddy bears. So when they were getting their food they noticed the strange pink and blue M&M's!
4. Then we decided to let our close friends know before announcing it to everyone else. So we invited everyone over for a Halloween Party. We went dressed as an Oven and The Bun Maker. It would take people a minute or so before actually putting 2 and 2 together but they all got it and were super excited for us!!
"Bun in the Oven & The Bun Maker"
5. Lastly, we of course posted it on Facebook for the rest of the world to see. But not just any way.. We did it with a professional photo shoot with a chalk board announcing the new arrival.
So the word is finally out and we are pretty sure that everyone knows that we are SUPER excited to be adding a new member to our family!