Halloween

Monday, November 5, 2012


Happy Halloween! 
(I know, way late.)

Here is my two little ones all dressed up for a day full of Halloween Fun!


I tried very hard to get a picture of both of them smiling, then finally realized that just wasn't going to happen. So instead you get a picture of them both looking in the general area of the camera. HA!

Titan really wanted to be a fire fighter!


So we figured we would coordinate their costumes together! Laikynn went as a dalmatian puppy. Or as Titan would say "his fire fighter doggy". I could't find any cute costumes so I decided just to make it myself!




Devan and I threw a Halloween Party with all of our friends so we actually dressed up to! 

We went as Doctor Gru and a minion from Despicable Me. We actually ended up winning best costume! Wahoo!





Here is a few quick shots of the cute dessert table I made for the party. I am sad I didn't get more pictures of it. Devan and I were actually running late so we were in the bedroom getting ready while everyone was arriving and by the time I remembered to take pictures of the food it was almost gone! So there are only two. 



Hope you all had a fun Halloween! 
Now on to Thanksgiving and my personal favorite BLACK FRIDAY!!! YAY!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
15 Comments »

15 Responses to “Halloween”

  1. So cute! I almost had my boys dress up as Gru and a minion. The baby sounds just like one. Papoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun looking Halloween!

    Love your creative costumes!

    My brother is hosting a costume contest on his halloween website. The grand prize is $250! You can enter as many unique costumes as you want. I think you should definitely check it out and enter these great costumes.
    http://www.halloweenhero.com/costume-contest-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get your goggles? They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also curious where you got those goggles?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also curious where you got those goggles?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you make Gru's nose or purchase it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your overalls. I need them for a halloween costume. Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! You are so creative!! Wondering if you can tell me how you made her dalmation costume? How exactly did you Make the ears? And the tutu and shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ADORABLE!!! love the Dalmatian costume. was curious if you could tell me how you made it? That's what I want my little girl (5 months) to be this year but I cant find any costumes that I like.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where did you happen to find your minion pieces?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi what did you use to make the ears for your daughter's costume?

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am curious also about the dalmation costume! My daughter will be 6 months old in October and want her to wear this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Halloween Baby Girl Outfits AU

    ReplyDelete