24 Weeks

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sorry for the blurry picture.. not sure why it did that??

How far along?  24 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs.
Maternity clothes? belly band and leggings mostly.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: Still love all the kicking she is doing.
Miss Anything? Um sleep? I am not getting very much. I can make it through the night without waking up.
Movement: Yep, tons!
Food cravings: None.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: None yet!
Belly Button in or out? Out.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Picking out a name.. I want to decided on one sooooo bad! But we can't not decided on one! Its stressing me out a little!!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
4 Comments »

4 Responses to “24 Weeks”

  1. you look great! We had a hard time agreeing on a name for both our girls. My hubby is so picky! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the name! Such an exciting time and btw you look lovely!

    Natalie
    www.projectdowhatyoulove.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous! You're tiny! I just found out I was pregnant and I am excited to start growing my little bean in my belly and getting a cute little bump! I'll be keeping up with your progress its exciting to know others are going through pregnancy and documenting it as I am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shirt! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete